Pornthep Tanpowpong, MD, MPH
Associate Professor in Pediatrics, Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Pediatrics Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University
- Medical degree at Chulalongkorn University.
- Residency in Pediatrics and Master of Public Health at the University of Illinois in Chicago
- He is now an Associate Professor in Pediatrics at the Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Pediatrics Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi hospital, Mahidol University.
- Member of the Thai Society of Pediatricians of Thailand, Thai Royal College of Pediatricians of Thailand, Asian Pan-Pacific Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (APPSPGHAN).
- He has more than 40 peer-reviewed articles.
- His research interests are diarrheal diseases and epidemiologic studies.
Participation in the event
15:00h-15:30h : Prevention of Food Allergy: Role of dietary intervention
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.