Suporn Treepongkaruna, MD
Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University
- Medical degree at Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital. Mahidol University.
- Residency in Pediatrics at Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital in Thailand and fellowship in Pediatric Gastroenterology, Royal’s Children Hospital in Melbourne, Australia.
- Certifications: Graduate Diploma in Clinical Science (Pediatrics), Thai Board of Pediatrics, Certificate in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Clinical Nutrition (Melbourne, Australia).
- Currently working as a professor of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology and assistant dean for Academic Affairs in Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University.
- President of Asian Pan-Pacific Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (APPSPGHAN)
- Secretary Treasurer of the Federation of International Societies of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (FISPGHAN)
- Past chairman in Liver Transplantation Committee and past Head Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology in the Faculty of Medicine Ramathibodi Hospital
- Past president of the Thai Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Past president of 14th APPSPGHAN Congress, Bangkok, Thailand (2018).
Participation in the event
14:00h-14:05h : Opening
15:30h-16:00h : Challenges in the diagnosis of IgE mediated Food Allergy
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.