Lee Bee Wah, MD
Pediatrician specializing in pediatric immunology and allergy at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- Adjunct Professor at the National University of Singapore.
- Pediatrician specializing in pediatric immunology and allergy at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre.
- Visiting Senior Consultant Pediatrician at the Children’s Medical Institute, National University Hospital, Singapore.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the World Allergy Organization from 2005-2009.
- Past President of the Asia Pacific Association of Pediatric Allergy Respirology and Immunology (APAPARI), of the Allergy and Clinical Immunology Society (Singapore) and of the College of Pediatrics and Child Health, Singapore.
- Member of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology and the Expert Committee on Immunization, Ministry of Health, Singapore.
Participation in the event
15:30h-16:00h: Challenges in the diagnosis of IgE mediated Food Allergy
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.