Way Seah Lee, MD
Senior Professor at Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
- Senior Professor at Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
- Honorary Professor in Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, University Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.
- Past President of College of Pediatrics, Academy of Medicine of Malaysia.
- Commonwealth Scholar and Fulbright Scholar.
- Currently is a council member of the Asian Pan-Pacific Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (APPSPGHAN).
- Specialized in childhood GI and liver disease and nutritional issues.
- Main research interests: pediatric inflammatory bowel disease, neonatal and childhood liver disease, and childhood nutrition.
- Has published more than 110 articles in academic journals as well as edited 4 textbooks in general pediatrics and pediatric gastroenterology/hepatology.
Participation in the event
14:25h-15:00h : The varied manifestations of food allergy (non-IgE)
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.