Pantipa Chatchatee, MD
Head of Division of Allergy & Immunology, Department of Pediatrics, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok
- Medical Degree at the Chulalongkorn University Medical School in 1987.
- Completed her pediatric residency in 1993.
- She did two Allergy and Immunology Fellowships at Duke University Medical Center in 1998 and at Jaffe Food Allergy Research Institute at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, in 2000.
- She is currently the Head of Division of Allergy & Immunology, Department of Pediatrics, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok
- She is currently President of the Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Association of Thailand.
- Member of the Allergy and Immunology Society of Thailand since 1994
- Has been actively involved in more than 30 publications over the past years covering topic such as food and house dust mite allergies as well as immunotherapy.
Participation in the event
14:05h-14:25h: The varied manifestations of food allergy (IgE)
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.