• Doctor of Medicine at the Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul (1995)
• He performed a rotating internship at the Seoul National University College of Medicine (1996-1997) and his residency in the Pediatrics Department at the same hospital (1997-2001)
• Doctoral degree in Biomedicine at the Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul (2007)
• He is Vice Director of the Office of Pediatric Operating and Medical Care at the Seoul National University Children’s Hospital
• He is current staff of Nutritional Support Team in Seoul National University Children’s Hospital
• Associate Professor of the Department of Pediatrics in the same hospital mentioned above.
• He is member of several medical associations like the Korean Medical Association, the Korean Pediatric Society, the Korean Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (KSPGHAN), the Korean Association for the Study of the Live, the Korean Nutrition Society, among others.
• He is the Director of Nutrition subcommittee of the Asian Pan-Pacific Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (APPSPGHAN) and current Director of the Committee for School Health and Public Health Statistics in the Korean Pediatric Society.
• Author and co-author of more than 60 scientific papers in international journals published in the last 5 years.