• Medical degree at Nagoya University School of Medicine (1986).
• Doctorate at Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine (1995).
• Was a post-doc researcher at University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
• Has worked in Department of Pediatrics in four different hospitals for ten years and also worked in Department of Allergy of Aichi Children’s Health and Medical Center.
• Chief Doctor of Internal Medicine and Clinical Laboratory.
• Director of Aichi Children’s Health and Medical Center.
• Member of Japanese Society of Allergology, Japan Pediatric Society, Japanese Society of Pediatric Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Japanese Society of Pediatric Intractable Asthma and Allergic Disease, European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
• Has published about 80 papers in different international journals.
16:00h-16:30h: Immunotherapy: Best Practice
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.