Marion M. Aw, MD
Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore
- Associate professor in the Department of Pediatrics, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore.
- She has spent two years with The Pediatric Liver Unit at King’s College Hospital, London.
- Clinical expertise: pediatric gastrointestinal diseases, hepatology and liver transplantation.
- Special interest: nutrition and feeding issues in children.
- She started the Interdisciplinary Feeding and Nutrition Clinics at National University Hospital in 2013
- She set up the Pediatric IBD Regional Network and is the Chair of its Executive Committee.
- Chair of the Pediatric Gastroenterology Subcomittee for APPSPGHAN.
Participation in the event
16:30h-17:00h : Role of Immunity in Cow’s Milk Allergy – Implications for Gut Microbiome
17:00h-17:10h : Closing
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.