Yoshikazu Ohtsuka, MD, PhD
Senior Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Juntendo University Graduate School of Medicine
- Senior Associate Professor in the Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Juntendo University Graduate School of Medicine, Tokyo.
- He did some clinical and research work about pediatric gastroenterology and mucosal immunology at Harvard Medical School in Boston, USA and at St. Bartholomew’s Hospital in London, UK.
- He is specialized in the field of pediatric gastroenterology, mucosal immunology, inflammatory bowel disease and food allergy with a special interest in eosinophilic gastrointestinal diseases (EGIDs).
- Works at the AGREE conference to establish international consensus diagnostic criteria for EGIDs.
- He has published more than 10 scientific papers in different international scientific journals.
- He has been awarded six times for different works.
Participation in the event
14:25h-15:00h: The varied manifestations of food allergy (non-IgE)
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.