Rommel Crisenio Lobo, MD
Allergy Asthma Immunology Unit Fe del Mundo Medical Center
- Bachelor of Science in Biology at the University of Santo Tomas, Manila (1982).
- Doctor of Medicine at the Fatima College of Medicine, Valenzuela (1987)
- He performed his internship at the Quirino Memorial Medical Center, Quezon City (1988), where he was awarded as the Most Outstanding Intern.
- He performed his Pediatric Residency at the Children’s Medical Center (1995-1998) and Residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology at the Children’s Medical Center, Philippines (1989-1993)
- He also performed some post-residency training in Allergy-Asthma-Immunology at the Children’s Medical Center, Philippines (1999-2002) and in Clinical Immunology at the University of Hong Kong Department of Pediatrics Queen Mary Hospital (2002).
- Allergist and clinical immunologist at the Allergy Asthma Immunology Unit Fe del Mundo Medical Center.
- Senior Professor at Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR).
- Member of the Philippines Pediatric Society, the Philippines Society of Asthma-Allergy-Immunology Specialty Board (PSAAI), the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, Asia Pacific Association Allergy Asthma Clinical Immunology, European Academy of Allergy Clinical Immunology, among others.
- He is President of the Philippine Society of Allergy Asthma Immunology (2021-2022).
- He has been an active speaker of several lectures and author of several publications with main interests in allergy and immunology.
Participation in the event
14:05h-14:25h : The varied manifestations of food allergy (IgE)
The content of this website is for healthcare professionals only.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for babies.
LGG® is a registered trademark of Chr. Hansen A/S.